Advantage Solutions Media Planner (Remote) in Austin, Texas
The Planner Media is responsible for informing media strategy and leading day-to-day execution across digital and traditional channels with a focus on direct digital partnerships, programmatic media buying and paid social, while mentoring junior members of the media team to consistently and successfully deliver on client objectives. This position manages day-to-day relationships with clients and external partners, and will ensure accurate record keeping on all accounts. The incumbent must possess a solid knowledge of the client’s business and actively bring new ideas and recommendations to the team for the client’s campaigns. This position requires that the candidate be a self-starter, extremely organized, detail oriented, highly motivated and possess the ability to effectively juggle multiple priorities, while managing client expectations, timelines and coordination between various resources.
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
· Media Campaign Development Lead: Leads the planning process with Supervisor support and acts as client-facing contact and presenter
· Setup & Execution Approver: Oversees and supports/QAs all Associate creation of specs, timelines, setup process; leads ongoing communication with internal team leads and vendor contacts
· Trafficking and Maintenance Approver: Oversees and supports/QAs all Associate trafficking & implementation steps
· Reporting Lead: Lead development of all reporting outputs and presentation to client
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- May delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel is an essential duty and function of this job. Driving is not an essential duty or function of this job.
Travel up to 10%
The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Bachelor's Degree
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
3-5 years of experience in Media at an agency
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Previous success in the planning, development and management of digital media campaigns for brands or products
• Experience with DoubleClick and other 3rd party tracking solutions preferred
• Experience with the following technology platforms a plus (Self-Serve Programmatic DSPs, DFA, Facebook UI/FBX)
• Ability to analyze data and deeply understanding of measurement practices, 3rd party measurement companies and web analytics
• Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
• Proven client service orientation with strong written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills
• Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and digital marketing trends
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Advantage Solutions reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Job Locations US-NY-New York | US-IL-Chicago | US-TX-Austin
Primary Posting Location : City New York
Primary Posting Location : State/Province NY
Primary Posting Location : Postal Code 10001
Primary Posting Location : Country US
Requisition ID 2023-430028
Position Type Full Time
Category Client Services/Account Management
Minimum USD $65,000.00/Yr.
Maximum USD $70,000.00/Yr.