Advantage Solutions Part Time Retail Reset Merchandiser in Waterford, Connecticut
Part Time Retail Reset Merchandiser
We are looking for individuals with a strong attention to detail to work as a Part Time Retail Reset Merchandiser job. This position is focused on the general reset of Consumer Package Goods (CPG) at various locationssuch as grocery and convenience stores. As a Retail Merchandiser, you are responsible for showcasing products by building and maintaining attractive displays.The ideal candidate will demonstrate good judgement, strong self-management skills, and be able maintain strong client relationships.
Join the best in the business, APPLY TODAY!
Things to Consider:
We welcome all new merchandisers - great training provided
Shifts are typically Mon-Thurs from 8AM-4PM, with occasional Friday shifts
You will work in an assigned territory, servicing one location per day. Access to reliable transportation is critical
Responsible for tagging, stocking, rotating and placing products on shelf
Implement client approved schematics,Planograms, and MODs
Follow direction regardingreset activity, shelf conditions and schematics completion
Timely and accurate reporting
High School Diploma or equivalent
Must be at least 18 years old
Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
Ability to communicate effectively, both internally with management and externally with customers
The Retail Merchandiser (RM) is responsible for merchandising Client products at retail accounts within an assigned territory to ensure Client standards are met and volume is increased.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet Client and Company objectives by maintaining full distribution on existing SKUs.
Sales and Merchandising
- Maintain client objectives by ensuring secondary placements of product(s) are fully stocked, correctly signed, properly faced, and set to schematics.
- Achieve business objectives through placement of new items at all assigned stores.
Reset Activity and Schematics Completion
- Maintain schematic standards by ensuring all authorized items are in distribution and set to shelf standards. Must be able to maintain schematic integrity through consistent communication with District Manager and other retail personnel.
Shelf Standards and Conditions
- Will work on the authorization of items to meet Client shelf schematic standards. Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating, and placing POS materials for products on shelf.
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork and reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel is not an essential duty and function of this job. Driving is an essential duty or function of this job.
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED o r equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Retail
- 1-3 years of experience in Retail
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Excellent customer service orientation
Good interpersonal skills
Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
Ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained
Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating, and placing products on shelf.
Ability to communicate effectively both internally to company management and externally with Customers.
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Field / Reps Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed in a retail in-store environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each work day doing the following activities: engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and/or push up to 74 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time, use products or cook food as appropriate for the demonstration, and may be required to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections). Also required to travel and drive. The use of proper safety practices when handling the products and/or cooking is essential.
Additional Information Regarding The Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job Locations US-CT-Waterford | US-CT-Groton | US-CT-Gales Ferry | US-CT-Waterford | US-CT-Montville | US-CT-East Lyme | US-CT-Niantic | US-CT-Mystic | US-CT-New London
Primary Posting Location : City Waterford
Primary Posting Location : State/Province CT
Postal Code 06385
Primary Posting Location : Country US
Requisition ID 2021-335172
Position Type Part Time